Enjoy the convenience of the Visa debit card to make purchases online or in stores.
Plus, when the occasion arises and you find you are low on cash, the Visa debit card doubles as an ATM card. It allows cardholders easy access to their funds at ATMs worldwide.
Visa Debit Card
Pay for your purchases directly from your checking account. These cards are accepted anywhere the Visa logo is displayed.
Register Your Debit Card
In an ongoing attempt to help combat fraudulent activity, register your Bank of Estes Park debit card. Please take advantage of the free service through VISA. Enroll at Visa.com/purchaseAlerts. You can set the parameters to receive the following alerts:
- Individual Transaction amount thresholds
- International transactions
- Card-absent transactions, such as telephone or online orders
Lost/Stolen Debit Card?
Do you need to report a lost or stolen Bank of Estes Park Visa Debit Card?
- Debit Card
- During regular banking hours, please contact our Customer Support at any of our locations.
- During non-banking hours, please call (844) 202-5333 or call our debit card processor directly at 1 (800) 293-7498. You will be asked questions to verify your identity and your card will then be cancelled. Card re-issuance will be handled by Bank of Estes Park.
Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa International. All rights reserved